A new way to make your phone stand up
Three viewing modes - Portrait, Landscape, and the new Floating mode - enable you to look at your phone screen in the most comfortable way, whether you’re browsing the web in portrait, streaming in landscape or having a zoom meeting in floating mode.
The bridge between your phone and your everyday environment
The double-sided magnet design allows you to snap your phone on anywhere you like. The magnetic strength comes from 16 small built-in magnets. So you can experience the iPhone hands-free from every corner of your home with MOFT’s Magnetic Sticky Pads which can snap on any surface to transform your phone into an exercise, bath time, or cooking companion.
A mere 5mm thin, 3-card holder
At 5mm/0.15in thinness, there’s still room for up to three cards while staying flat and snug without extra bulk. The dimensions of the stand are W64*L98 (mm)
Works with iPhone 12 and 13 series including iPhone 12 and 13 mini, iPhone 12 and 12, iPhone 12 and 13 Pro and iPhone 12 and 13 Pro Max. It can also be snapped to any MagSafe compatible phone cases and other accessories. This stand and wallet is not compatible with Android phones.
Your questions answered...
Compared with Apple’s wallet, how’s the magnet strength?
- The magnet strength feels the same as Apple’s wallet because we use a similar magnet design to match the iPhone 12 series. You will need force to remove the wallet, and it doesn’t fall easily. Still, we recommend not to use it as a grip while on a call.
- If you prefer the wallet to stay stuck on the back of the phone where you can’t use force to remove it, please feel free to check out the Adhesive Version.
- The magnet strength feels the most secure when the wallet is aligned properly with the phone, as the ring-shaped magnet is placed to the center of the phone's rear.
- If it’s used with an Apple’s MagSafe case, it will be even stronger, and the orientation magnet of the case will help to guide the placement of the wallet.
- Please be aware of how to carefully put it in your pocket, as there’s a chance the wallet will fall out when it’s put in or taken out of a pocket, depending on how tight the pocket is.
- For more information, please feel free to click HERE to check the magnet review by Jonel T.
Can it be used as a grip?
- It’s also secure to hold to view the screen for a comfortable browsing experience, but it will not be as secure as the MOFT X adhesive phone stand, so it's suggested that you should not shake it to avoid the risk that the phone will come off from the wallet.
Can the wireless charging feature be used with this?
- Detachment is easy, so you can remove it to use wireless charging and then attach it to the wireless charger pad for non-stop enjoyment.
The difference from MOFT adhesive wallet stand:
- Removable glue is replaced by the strong built-in magnets that allow it to magnetically attach to the back of the iPhone.
- The width remains the same, but it’s vertically shorter than MOFT X and longer than MOFT X - Compact version. It’s 0.5mm thicker and 10g heavier than MOFT X because of the magnet inside.
Is it with RFID-blocking capacity?
- No, it's not RFID-blocking.
Will the magnet affect the credit cards?
- It won't affect chip cards like credit cards, but there’s a chance that magnetic strip cards like ID cards may be affected. A strong magnetic environment will have an impact on the magnetic strip cards. Although the magnet of the stand&wallet is not strong, it could cause interference to magnetic strip cards.
Will it affect Apple Pay usage?
- Apple Pay works normally.
Can Magnetic Sticky Pads be used with the phone without the stand&wallet?
- No, we're afraid that Magnetic Sticky Pads won't work with iPhone 12 series without the stand&wallet attached to it.
For more details or to order more sticky pads, please click HERE to check it out.
How is it sticking to the phone and the wall?
- The magnetic design matches the magnetic design of the iPhone 12 series, so it can stick on the back of the phone using magnetic strength.
- Additionally, the double-sided magnetic design allows you to attach your phone to anywhere with a Magnetic Sticky Pad on the surface.
Will the angle on different iPhone 12 models change when propped up?
- The angle varies on different iPhone 12 models due to the different sizes of the phones.